The start of 2009 has been rather lethargic on the running front. The legs have been ticking over, but without much gusto. The plus side to that is that the last two Friday SARRC group runs I have not had to walk once up a hill. They say that the proof is in the pudding, which to me means that I have not been working hard enough during the week. I had better pull my finger out of the preverbial and start seriously training towards my 2009 goals.
So what are my goals for 2009…well at the moment the list looks long and only time will tell if I can compete in all of the events let alone acheive my time goals.
- CR 5km Challenges – Goal= 23:XX
- Carrisbrooke Classic 10km – Goal=<50mins
- Greenbelt Half Marathon – Goal=<1hr55mins
- Derby Dash 25km – Goal=2hr21mins
- River Run 30km – Goal=2hr50mins
- Adelaide Marathon – Goal=<4hours
- City to Bay – Goal=<60mins
- Yurrebilla 56km Ultra – Goal=9hours
- Mclarenvale Half marathon – Goal=1hr50mins
- Black Hill Challenge – Goal=1hr15mins